Tuesday, October 24, 2006

H3 Econs. Eurgh.



Who knew becoming smart came with so much stress.



Though I'll admit game theory sounds a whole lot more interesting than fucking demand and supply.



I'm so sick of JC. Our whole damn education system really. The constant pressure to do better than everyone else. And to maintain it when you actually get somewhere.



Now that promos are over its project work and malay. No break. Then comes a million holiday lessons. Some holiday. Then there's the mugging for Feb's Common Test, as well as maybe, probably H3 classes. Another common test, mid-years. And then of course there's the actual 'A's. Fuck. I can't have one day to myself without feeling guilty. Why why why do I keep saying yes to everything when I know I don't have enough time for all of it.



I just wish I had a fucking choice half the time. I wish everyone would just stop thinking I'm smart and leave me alone. I think I'll go back to skipping school all the time and failing every class.



Most of all I think I just wish that everyone didn't have so much faith in me. I mean sure its great that all your friends and most of your family have that much confidence in you, but its like I didn't do anything to deserve it. I really wish I could be smarter, better at time/stress management. Maybe then I could handle all this a whole lot better. Its like everyday I go to bed and its like, I still have this much to do. Every day should have 180 hours in my opinion. Then maybe I could meet deadlines once in a while.



How does everyone else do this?

No comments: